Know Me More

  Know Me More



Art... Art... Art... This one word is my forte in my life. Ever since I was in elementary Art is running through my mind all the time. If I will describe myself the one word that will pop-out is being "CREATIVE" . I haven't introduced yet, by the way my name is Chaemiell Denin J. Ilagan. A fifteen year old who dreams to become a successful in the near future. I am creative in a way not just by making a masterpiece art, creativity is also by writing or by holding a pen. Being creative allows us to imagine, create and develop fresh new ideas. I call myself creative because I can invent ideas to do through my mind, especially in art. I am creative and passionate about what I do. For me I love being creative because it is fun to manipulate and design something th at is worth taking a risk of and be satisfied when It is finished.




Besides from being creative I am also enthusiastic, self motivated, reliable, responsible and hardworking when it comes to academics and also dancing skills. The ability to be enthusiastic is useful when I'm dancing; it seems like a paradise, a comfort zone to break out of. It is to help your physical body and take you forward in life. When it comes to academics, hardworking and being responsible are my traits. Hmm... What are my hobbies? my interests? Fun fact I love doing calligraphy and journalling which is my other comfort zone, I started doing calligraphy and journalling back when the pandemic started, at first I thought learning this skill might be a hard one, but it's just a thought it must be exhaustive to learn. I tried and tried to practice learning this skill until one of my classmates back in 9th grade, help and guide me to know more the structure of using this. Now, I used calligraphy in designing my modules and also activity, It's fun doing it. 


My interests are listening, stanning kpop, and lowkey reader. I am avid fan of kpop since late 2017, I stan them because of their visual and also their mindblowing music videos, I am inlove with their cool vibe music which is to lessen my stress, their musicality makes me feel comfortable and safe zone, I also collect kpop merchandise of what I stan just like Enhypen, they are consist of seven member.

ENHYPEN

I started to read the book Moriartea which is my favorite one by Akosiibara, the genre of the book is a mystery and detective stuffs, I also like self motivated books just like A Gentle Reminder it helps me to be more productive and to focus and love myself.

Also, I am a dedicated person who is always looking for a new challenges. I have a strong ethic and am a very motivated towards what i do. I enjoy working and cooperating with others and always willing to help. I may be a slow learner but I can understand if someone would elaborate to me well. To conclude I am an ambivert person, who has balance of being introvert and extrovert. A friend you can rely when needed a help. 

References :


Akosiibara (n.d) Moriartea by akosiibara Goodreads. https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/42566516-moriartea

De Luna, E. (May 22, 2023) ENHYPEN Members Talk Sacrifices, Songwriting, and Favorite Karaoke Songs.
https://assets.teenvogue.com/photos/646bbb9ecee8b9317f44aae8/16:9/w_1600

(n.a) (n.d) Creative word designs graphics for t-shirt and print on demand merch. https://www.vexels.com/merch/designs/creative-word/

(n.a) (n.d) A woman's face is made up of geometric shapes, cyberpunk colorful fractalism. https://www.freepik.com/premium-photo/woman-s-face-is-made-up-geometric-shapes-cyberpunk-colorful-fractalism-cubism_37752376.htm

  http://www.blogger.com

  http://www.blogger.com



Comments

  1. I also loved Moriartea! Detective books are a lot more intriguing when they include the readers themselves to deduce the codes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your works! Keep expressing yourself and sharing your beautiful talent with the world <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great knowing you also have the same interest as mine, continue being creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's a coincidence that most of your interest are the same as mine, nice knowing you Chaemiee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is nice to hear that we both have the same similarities when it comes to interets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also love arts! I love your works, keep going

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice work, we almost have the same interest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some of your is similar to mine, specifically doing art. I hope we can be friends, keep up the good work and goodluck

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keep striving for your ambitions, cd! You are an art, yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Having you as a friend is a blessing. You exist to brighten our days with words, actions and smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your perspective on the art world is indeed unique! Keep pushing forward, one step at a time, i'm always here for you chaee! keep shining bright ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Keep nurturing your talents and pursuing your dreams, you're on a path to success! I am always here for you CD:))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Keep up the good work, Chaemiell !!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i totally love your work, being creative it can have like to daydream and imagine the possibilities and wonders of the world, love your work chaemiell

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hii cd! We both love the same band, enhypen! Their music is soo amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment